Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Too Long

to go without a post. Almost a month. Crap. So much to tell, so little time. Perhaps that's why it's taken me this long to post again...hhhmmmmm! Well, I finished March socks for SAM3, no picture yet. One more section on DDs log cabin blanket. Got so carried away with it, it just kept growing and growing, and I found color combinations I had to try, some were awesome, others were eh. She's now pushing me to finish it. Yeah, just in time for 80-90 degree weather here in So Cal. Great, we have summer weather before Spring! Started another pair of socks using KnitPicks, Essential Tweed in Plum. This aran braided pattern. Just 3 rows into the k1p1 on the cuff, but I think I'm gonna like these. Yeah, I know I'm not supposed to start another project......but i just have to have a take along project, so socks it is. Pix. Must. Take. Pix. Maybe this weekend? Maybe? No, gotta take my pics off DDs computer and put them on ours. Oh news in the laptop dept. Had to take it back. Black screen of death. The customer service we received at Best Buy was by far the best anywhere. We had our own personal shopper. Teeheehee. Felt very special. They have made a loyal customer out of me. Well that's it for now. Maybe I'll take the day off Friday, whaddaya think?

No comments: